July 28, 2021

Artistically Inked

One of the sites I look at regularly is a stamper from Australia, Kylie Bertucci.  She had this gorgeous card, using my new favorite designer series paper, Expressions In Ink!  I don't think I will ever get tired of it!!


This die is definitely a messy one so you will want to have your trash right beside you as you use it.  We did find Monday night that it works better if you use a layer of wax paper between the die and the cardstock.  The pieces just fall out easily then and there is very little need for poking them out.  Some of the ladies embossed the sentiment with gold embossing powder and I think I actually liked that better!!


Stamps: Artistically Inked
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic White (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Expressions In Ink
Accessories:  Artistic Dies, Tasteful Label Dies, Versamark, 
Basic Embossing Powders, Heat Tool, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

A mid-day appointment and stamping are on the agenda for today.  With this heat, I am not sure what else I would want to be doing!!  Certainly not anything outside!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: