July 17, 2021

Inspired Thoughts

Today's card is one I picked up somewhere along the way in a swap.  There was no name on it so I am not sure if I got it in Hawaii or from our local swap at the beginning of May.



The layered look of the tree and leaves is really cool.  I am imagining this card with a sponged piece of cardstock in fall colors for both layers of the trees.  I'll have to get busy and try that!!  


Stamps: Inspired Thoughts
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Cinnamon Cider, 
So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Soft Succulent 
Ink: Cinnamon Cider
Accessories:  Inspiring Canopy Dies, Linen Thread, Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

The garage sale was a success yesterday and is still going on again today.  I sold a lot of stuff but if you look at my tables this morning you would be hard-pressed to see that I had sold anything.  As you can see I have plenty of stamp sets left!!


My designer series paper tables probably had three times as much paper yesterday but again there is still plenty left for anyone who wants to stop by!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: