July 10, 2021

Biggest Wishes

I happened upon this card on a page I look at occasionally, Julie's Stamping Spot.  I loved the use of three different patterns of the designer series paper.


And you know I am of fan of the Biggest Wishes stamps, which made this a perfect card for a Cards in the Mail card. I think this would also be great with some children's designer series paper if you don't have kids' stamps.


Stamps: Biggest Wishes
Cardstock:  Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Sweet Symmetry
Ink: Night of Navy, Bumblebee
Accessories:  Banner's Pick a Punch, Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

Since today looks to be such a rainy day I think that means it is time to clean off my kitchen table from all of my stamping projects and then work on the big batch of cards I am making to take to Adel at the end of the month.  I do believe we have had enough rain for a while!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: