July 7, 2021

Biggest Wishes Cards in the 

I think Biggest Wishes might be one of my new favorite stamp sets in the Annual Catalog.  Between the size and the fonts used it is perfect.



As you can see in this Cards in the Mail card, the sentiments are big enough on their own that you don't need much else on the card.  A few little sequins or gems and you are good to go!!


Stamps: Biggest Wishes
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: You're a Peach
Ink: Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Tasteful Label Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, 
Artistry In Bloom Adhesive-Backed Sequins, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna and Jake made it to Colombia last night with no travel difficulties whatsoever.  They texted last night to say they had arrived safely and Hanna texted this morning to tell me that the breakfast area of the hotel smells just like the kitchen at my parents' house.   I thought that was hilarious!!

My search for Spanish sentiment stamps did not go as well as I had planned.  There were none to be had anywhere.  So I came home and started looking on-line and still did not find some I was happy with.  I guess I will have to put my computer skills to work to make the sentiments for their cards!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: