July 30, 2021

Daisy Garden

Today is Simple Friday . . . somehow that doesn't have the same ring as Simple Saturday, but anyway you look at it this is a simple card.


I love using my Stamparatus, especially with these bigger background stamps.  It is just so much easier to handle than the super large blocks.  I was actually thinking of making up a lot of these in various colors with some of my retired cardstock colors.  Great way to make multiple cards in a short amount of time.

 

Stamps: Daisy Garden, Biggest Wish
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White
Ink: Polished Pink
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Versamark, Basic Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an appointment in Kalona and then am home for the rest of the day.  I need to get my shoebox swaps cut for our get-together tomorrow, but there is not much on my agenda other than that.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: