July 26, 2021

Forever Grapevine


How can you go wrong with a color combination of purple and green?  This Forever Grapevine stamp set certainly lends itself to that color combination quite well.  Purple seems to be a favorite color of many of my family members . . . my grandma, my mom, my daughter, and now my granddaughter!!


There is quite a bit of coloring on this card . . . but as you all know I love to color!!  I did use my Stampartus for the grapevine.  It certainly does help when the stamps are on large blocks.


Stamps: Forever Grapevine
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black, 
Gorgeous Grape, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black, Gorgeous Grape
Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather Dark, Granny Apple Green Dark, 
Crumb Cake Light
Accessories:  Grapevine Dies, Stamparatus, Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon, 
Pastel Pearls, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is getting a very late start . . . but that is what happens when you stay up half the night reading!!  Good thing I have everything ready for Make-It-Monday tonight!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: