July 3, 2021

Biggest Wish

Thursday was Technique/Stamp Club and we continued our work with the new Stampin' Pastels.  One of the techniques we worked with was the Magic Revel technique.


Anytime you are working with the Stampin' Pastels it can get kind of messy and this technique is no exception.  You will have chalk dust everywhere!!  After I got this card all done and put together I decided that I might have liked the "hello" better if it were chalked in a yellowish color.  I am going to try that for the next technique group.

 

Stamps: Biggest Wish
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic White
Ink: Pacific Point, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green, 
Night of Navy, So Saffron, 
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Versamark, 
Stampin' Pastels, Sponge Daubers, Basic Rhinestone Jewels,
Stampin' Dimensionals


It has been a long time since I have been home for a Wellman 4th of July Parade.  It goes right by our house.  For years we would have a lunch Open House after the parade for anyone that was in the yard that wanted to eat.  While I am not doing the lunch Open House, I am excited for the parade again this year!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: