May 8, 2021

Hand-Penned

The second technique we worked with Thursday night was one I used a lot many years ago . . . . Cracked Glass.  I am thinking that I actually should use it more!!


While this technique is time-consuming and uses a lot of clear embossing powder, I do think it is worth it.  I love the way it turned out.  Some of the ladies liked the look of the focal piece with just the clear embossing powder on it before cracking it.  That is the beauty of stamping . . . it is your card and you can make it any way you want it!!


Stamps: Hand Penned
Cardstock: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Very Vanilla (Inside)
Designer Series Paper: Hand-Penned
Ink: Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive Combo Pack, Cinnamon Cider Combo Pack, Pale Papaya Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Versamark, Clear Embossing Powder, 
Heat Tool, Blending Brushes, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a pretty busy day . . . as soon as I am done posting this I am off to deliver some product share orders and then Luetta and I are going out for lunch and I will do some major shopping to get the last minute things I think I need for my Hawaii trip.  I am hoping to get cardstock cut for Monday night when I get home!!  Lots to do in the next three days!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: