April 30, 2021

Quiet Meadow

Let me introduce you to the five new In-Colors for 2021-2023 . . . Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent!!  I love them and they all play well together and with our other five color families.



I don't usually make these smaller size notecards but found some in my stash when I was rearranging and decided I should put them to use.  They were perfect for this design and very easy to make multiples of in a quick fashion!!


Stamps: Quiet Meadow, Beauty of Friendship, Dressed to Impress
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, 
Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Ink: Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Fresh Freesia, 
Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Memento Black
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Note Cards & Envelopes

Yesterday was a fun day of errand running, visiting with friends, and eating.  I actually set foot in Target for the first time since December of 2019 . . . didn't see anything I had missed but it was nice to wander around a little bit.  Culver's has my all time favorite salad back . . . Strawberry Fields so lunch was wonderful.  While I was there I saw the couple that we lived next door to when I was a child.  It was great to visit and catch up with them and hear about all of their kids.  The day ended by having supper with friends, a little stamping, and then watching the Cubs finally win a baseball game!!  Perfect day!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: