April 5, 2021

Happy Thoughts

When planning for this week's Cards in the Mail I knew I wanted to use some of the retiring designer series paper that I seem to have a LOT of . . . and Flowers For Every Season was the winner.  I have a ton of it!!  It wasn't till I sat down last night to write up the supply sheet and directions that I realized it was discounted . . . by a lot!!



I have made many of these offset three-layered cards before, but I have always used different designer series paper for each layer.  I decided to try one with the paper being the same and the verdict is I like it just as well if not better.


Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Misty Moonlight, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Tailored Tag Punch, Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am off to Iowa City for an early morning appointment.  I am hoping to run a few errands while I am up there and still be home by mid-morning so I can spend most of the rest of the day in my craft room.  I do have a physical therapy appointment in the middle of the afternoon, but that is only three blocks away so will not take much time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: