April 8, 2021

Ridiculously Awesome

I have always loved the song, "You Are My Sunshine", so it would stand to reason that I would like this stamp set as well, and particularly this sentiment!!  When I saw this card on Pinterest I knew it would be perfect for a Cards in the Mail card.



There is just something so bright and cheery about this card . . . and we all need a little sunshine in our lives!!  One thing I am not bright and cheery about is the fact that the Layering Ovals Dies are retiring at the end of the month.  I use them a lot and will be sad to see them go!!  You will want to be sure you have gotten yours!!


Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome (Retiring)
Cardstock: Bumblebee, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season (Retiring)
Ink: Bumblebee
Accessories: Layering Ovals Dies (Retiring), 
2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was a LONG day at the eye clinic.  And we have the prospect of doing this once a month for who knows how many months.  I will be better prepared next time with something to do and drink in hand!!

Today is going to be a REST day!!  And anything I can manage to do from my recliner.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: