April 26, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells

I love collecting things . . . .especially friends!!  If you are lucky you collect the very best and I am privileged to say I have been very lucky in the friend collecting!!!

This is one of the cards that I made on Saturday when I attended my friend, Susie's all-day stamping class.  We made 40 cards, 2 of each of 20 designs.  Let's just say that she made planning for tonight's Make-It-Monday VERY easy!!!



We used a blending brush and some Frost White Shimmer Paint to give the seashells a little bit of luster!!  I must say after all of the die-cutting and embossing I did for the number of people I have coming tonight, I am not sure how she got it all done for all of the people that were there on Saturday and for all of the people that will be coming to her next class featuring this card.  But I hope you agree that it is oh so worth it!!


Stamps: Freinds Are Like Seashells
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Seaside Spray (retiring), Basic White 
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies (retiring),  Seaside Shells Dies, 
Seaside Shells 3D Embossing Folder, 
Seaside Spray 1/.2" Scalloped Linen Ribbon (retiring), 
Frost White Shimmer Paint (retiring), 
Blending Brushes, Tear & Tape, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I still have a bit of gathering and organizing to do for tonight's stamp night, so that will be the first thing on the agenda.  I should actually start to work on a couple of swaps that I need to get done in the next two weeks.  It's a good thing there is not much on the agenda other than a couple of morning appointments this week.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: