April 6, 2021

Happiest of Birthdays

How about another beautiful flower garden??  You cannot go wrong with this beautiful Flowers For Every Season Designer Series Paper package!!  I have said before . . . .the paper does all of the work for you!!


I have had the Stitched Triangle Dies for almost a year now and had not found a use for them until now!!  I love this split card layout and the dies make it so easy . . . no cutting or measuring . . . just die cutting!!  Easy Peasy!!


Stamps: Happiest Birthdays
Cardstock: Just Jade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories:  Stitched Triangle Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 

Another beautiful day . . . I will take all of these I can get.  Besides doing a little stamping, I hope to get a start on getting the winter clutter off of my back patio so I can enjoy my morning coffee outside when the weather gets warm enough early enough that I can do so!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: