April 11, 2021

Under My Umbrella


With as much rain as we have been having lately, I thought this was the perfect card!!  I love the umbrellas but could certainly do without the rain!!! 


How did I get the beautiful designs on the umbrellas, you might ask.  Well . . . it was simple . . . I just stamped directly onto the designer series paper and then punched them out.  It is a very quick and easy way to add some variety to the umbrellas.  And . . . it uses up some of those tiny scraps of designer series paper you might have laying around!!


Stamps: Under My Umbrella (Retiring)
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Bray Granite, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden (Retiring)
Ink: Petal Pink, Gray Granite
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Umbrella Builder Punch (Retiring), 
Elegant faceted Gems, 
Mini Glue Dots

The shower (not all the rain showers) yesterday was awesome.  I am so glad I went . . . but nobody told me I would need my kleenex!!  I was certainly glad that Jake's mom came prepared!!  We even had our own special table, just for the two of us!!  I am not sure where they are going to go with all of the stuff they received, but with multiple kiddos I know it will all be useful!!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: