April 1, 2021

Handsomely Suited

Today's card uses quite a bit of retiring product . . . I am VERY sorry to see the Stitched Shapes Dies, the 2" Circle Punch, and the Triple Banner Punch retire!!  They are almost like a staple in my stamping world.  I use them all the time.  If you don't already have them you are going to want to get them soon before they are sold out!!



Most of the time when making a card I have things go left to right . . . I think because for years as a first-grade teacher that is the way my world was oriented.  As you can see on this card it is just the opposite .  . . the elements start on the right side and go to the left.  I am still not sure about that!!  What do you think?


Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Smoky Slate, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Well Suited
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies (Retiring), 
Absolutely Argyle 3D Embossing Folder (Retiring), 
Banner Triple Punch (Retiring), 2" Circle Punch (Retiring), 
Well Suited Twine Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

My new stove and refrigerator got delivered yesterday with no problems at all.  I LOVE them!!  Now I just need to figure out how to use the convection/regular oven and we will be good to go!! 

Tonight is Technique/Stamp Club so I probably need to get ready for that before anything else. I will share those cards later this week!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: