March 31, 2021

Happy Thoughts

Can't you just see a men's knit polo shirt in this print??  I think it is perfect, both for a shirt and for a birthday card!!


I have been trying to include different fold ideas for both In-Person stamping and in the Cards in the Mail packets.  As you can see, this card opens first to the right and then to the left like a regular card.


With all of the patterns of paper in this Well Suited Designer Series Paper package, just think of all of the cards you could make.  The card itself uses relatively small pieces of paper so you can get a lot of cards out of one piece.


Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Well Suited
Ink: Poppy Parade
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was an awesome day medically speaking.  I have very dense bones, no unusual lumps or bumps, and got an excellent report from the oncologist.  One more six-month checkup and then I can go to just once a year!!

Today is another big day as my new stove and refrigerator are being delivered this afternoon!!  I am sure they will take a little getting used to, but I'm pretty excited about them!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: