March 30, 2021

Handsomely Suited

This week will be devoted to masculine cards since that is what is in this week's Cards In The Mail.  The Well Suited Designer Series Paper is absolutely perfect for them!!


This is a great card for using up designer series paper scraps you might have laying around.  While I have used three patterns from the same pack of paper, you could use any three that coordinate.  I used another piece of DSP behind the three rectangles, but you could easily substitute a white layer or even a complimentary color of cardstock.  I love the double oval punch . . . and I must not be the only one . . . I will just be excited when they become available again.  Hopefully, that will be next week.


Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Well Suited
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories: Double Oval Punch, Matte Black Dots, 
Well Suited Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a day full of appointments so there is no crafting for me today.  I start at 9:30 and my last appointment is at 3:00 this afternoon.  It will be a long day but I am glad they could get them all scheduled in one day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: