March 21, 2021

Springtime Joy

I totally overlooked this stamp set the first several times I looked through January-June 2021 Mini Catalog.  It not only has some great sentiments, but it also has some super cute Easter/Springtime images. 
 

There is a TON of die-cutting on this card . . . but it is oh so worth it!!  I wasn't too sure about the detailed butterflies being die-cut out of the same pattern of paper as the solid butterflies, but after trying it a couple of ways, I decided it actually worked best.


Stamps: Springtime Joy
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Potted Succulents Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, 
Tasteful Labels Dies,  Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today will be another day filled with basketball and stamping!!  I need to get everything cut and ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night and a couple of other projects I would like to get finished!!  I may even go for a walk today if it warms up as much as they say it is going to.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: