March 11, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet

If you are a lover of butterflies, then you are definitely going to want to get this sneak peek of a new catalog product . . . the Butterfly Bouquet Collection.


How did I get my butterflies stamped and colored so perfectly??  Again the answer is . . . I did not!!  I had several of these pink butterflies leftover from other projects where I die-cut the butterflies.


You can see that the die cuts six butterflies perfectly!!  So I decided to use them on this card with the spotlighting technique . . . spotlighting just that one butterfly.


Stamps: Butterfly Bouquet, Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: White Thick, Blushing Bride, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: Butterfly Bijou
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Brilliant Wings Dies, Stamparatus, 
Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off today to have lunch with some of my teacher friends.  We probably won't visit all afternoon like we used to at the Pizza Ranch, but any opportunity to get together is great!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: