March 8, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

Again, for a set that did not initially interest me, I sure have used Dragonfly Garden a lot!!  And I can say the same thing about the designer series paper in this suite . . . it is actually pretty awesome!!



You might be wondering how I colored my dragonfly so perfectly.  The simple answer is . . . I didn't!!  I simply punched one of the dragonflies out of the designer series paper.  I have been using this sentiment a lot lately, in hopes that this year is better in many ways than the last year has been!!


Stamps: Dragonfly Garden
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Bumblebee, White
Designer Series Paper: Dandy Garden
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Dragonflies Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

I got home from my stamping weekend about noon yesterday, watched the Hawkeyes play basketball, and promptly went to my stamp room to finish getting things ready for Make-It-Monday tonight.  Everything is now sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the car.  I think this might be one of the nicest Make-It-Mondays we have had since I started doing classes in Kalona!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: