March 14, 2021

Art Gallery

Who wouldn't be thrilled to receive a beautiful bouquet of flowers for their birthday.  I know I was thrilled to open my mail last month and receive this beautiful card from one of my stampin' friends, Dawn.


It would definitely take a lot of cleaning the stamp in between flower colors but the result is oh so worth it!!  Just look at the beautiful color combinations . . . kind of makes you think spring might actually be coming soon.


Stamps:  Art Gallery, Happiest of Birthdays
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, White, Vellum
Ink: Memento Black, Garden Green, Real Red, 
Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, Blushing Bride
Accessories:  Floral Gallery Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Matte Black Dots, Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Rain, rain, rain . . . . I am so glad that it is not snow, snow, snow!!  Rain makes for a great day to stay in my stamp room, although I will not be watching my Hawks play basketball today.  What will you be doing on this rainy day??

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: