March 20, 2021

Sweet Ice Cream

Who wouldn't love ice cream for a birthday??  I know I love ice cream a lot and so does my friend Susie.  I received this birthday card from her last month.


Notice how she used the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder on the dips of ice cream.  Such a little thing but it really does add to the look of the card!!


Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Snail Mail
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories:  Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch, 
Double Oval Punch, Blushing Bride 3/8" Metallic Ribbon, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Basketball and stamping are on the agenda again for today!!  I am loving being able to watch the NCAA tournament this year.   I knew I missed seeing it last year but did not realize just how much!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: