March 12, 2021

Well Written Dies

I know I have said it before, but sometimes I get so focused on the Mini Catalogs that I forget about all of the awesome products in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog.


Such is the case with the Well Written Dies.  I really should pull them out more often because they have such great words!!  As you can see there is no stamping whatsoever on this card . . . only die cuts and an embossing folder.  But what more would you really need??


Cardstock: Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso, White
Accessories: Well Written Dies, Sunflowers Dies, 
Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, 
Adhesive sheets

Yesterday was a totally lost day!!  For some reason whenever I get my eyes dilated it wipes me out for the rest of the day.  I came home from my eye appointment and slept all afternoon!!  At least I was awake and able to watch the Hawks in the evening.  I hope they have another win today.  The good news is that the game is on a channel that I get on the TV in my stamping room so I can enjoy both things at the same time.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: