March 25, 2021

Simply Succulents

Today's card comes from a site I follow, Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I truly truly love this True Love Designer Series Paper!!  There are so many beautiful flowered patterns and on the reverse side are many black and white geometric patterns.  It is awesome.


This is one of the cards that everyone made at the last Make-It-Monday.  I think they liked it almost as much as I did.   Once again the paper has done all of the work for you.


Stamps: Simply Succulents
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: True Love
Stampin' Blends:  Daffodil Delight Combo Pack, Granny Apple Green Combo Pack
Accessories:  Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, Treasured Tags Pick a Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I was planning on stamping some this morning, but a call to the plumber for a non-emergent issue changed my plans.  They said they could come this afternoon so that led to me cleaning out the space underneath my kitchen sink.  It was more than time for it to be done, but it did take some time.  Hopefully this will be a quick fix, although I would like a new kitchen sink someday soon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: