March 10, 2021

Vine Design

Vine Design is a stamp set I was on the fence about purchasing, but went ahead and got it since it was one of the sets that we needed for the retreat last weekend.  And I am so glad that I did!!



Although these are fallish colors, this is one of the cards that everyone made Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I could have chosen to die cut the little flowers but wanted this card to be a little bit simpler.  I think everyone liked it just as it is!!


Stamps: Vine Design
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, So Saffron, White
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Double Oval Punch, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

I took a break from actual stamping yesterday and instead got caught up on all of my bookwork and planned some new classes.  I am thinking today will be a back in the stamp room kind of day.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: