March 27, 2021

Tasteful Touches

Wow . . . I guess I need to stay home and stamp some new cards . . . this is one that I made quite a while ago and never shared!!  It uses the retired stamp set, Lots to Celebrate.  I have no new cards in my digital file to share so I guess I know what I will be doing today!!


This is a rather strange color combination for me, but I took the colors directly from the designer series paper!!  It works but not sure it will become a staple!! I know that I will surely miss the Layering Circles Dies when they retire at the end of April!!  I have ALWAYS used layered circles since I began stamping!!

 

Stamps: Tasteful Touches, Lots to Celebrate (Retired)
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Blackberry Bliss, White
Designer Series Paper: Artistry Blooms
Ink: Melon Mambo, Mango Melody
Accessories:  Tasteful labels Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

There is absolutely nothing on my agenda for today or tomorrow . . . I should probably take advantage of that since I am going into a fairly busy couple of weeks.  One thing I do know I want to do is to get some cards stamped to share with you in the coming days!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: