March 18, 2021

Simply Succulents

Broken record here . . . once again it was the sentiments that drew me to this stamp set, not necessarily the images!!  If I had a dollar for every time I have said that I could probably buy out the catalog!!


The detail in this Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper amazes me!!  It is almost like you can reach out and touch the layers of paint on the paper.  I wasn't sure at first if I liked the white base for this card since there is vanilla in the designer series paper, but then I decided it really worked well and made the DSP pop even more.


Stamps: Simply Succulents
Cardstock: basic White Thick, Merry Merlot, Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Fine Art Floral
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels Dies, Layering Circles Dies, 
Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder,  
Pearl Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

So yesterday I met I meet my friend, Luetta, for lunch and then we went to finalize the new refrigerator.  And not only did I come home with a new refrigerator, but I am now getting a new stove as well, with a convection oven.  They are to be delivered at the end of the month.  I can hardly wait. 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: