March 19, 2021

Itty Bitty Greetings

The Flowering Vines Dies are just beautiful.  They don't really coordinate with the vines in the stamp set, but they are beautiful just on their own.  I chose to use the round design in this card, but there is also a rectangular and an oval design of the vines.


This design would be perfect for just about any card.  Since this is one of this week's Cards in the Mail, everyone will be able to tailor it to what they need based on what sentiments they have at home.


Stamps: Itty Bitty Greetings
Cardstock: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Flowering Vines Dies, Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 
Classic Label Punch, Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Oh, what a beautiful morning . . . the sun is shining, the birds are singing, there is no precipitation in the air, what could be better???

I am ready for a weekend of stamping and basketball.  Today all of the games I want to watch are on channels that I can get in my stamping room so I am a HAPPY camper!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: