March 23, 2021

Pretty Perennials

It won't be long until we start to see beautiful flowers like these springing up everywhere, but for now, we will have to be content with them on cards.


The ladies at Make-It-Monday thought this card was kind of labor-intensive, but that the end result was worth it.  I must say I have to agree!!  And everybody can use happy cards!!


Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Sahara Sand, Basic White
Ink: Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Accessories:  Perennial Petals Dies, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I am off early this morning for an appointment at the University and hope to spend the afternoon in my stamping room.  I have a couple of projects that I would like to work on, so hope I am able to get to them today.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: