March 7, 2021

Art Gallery

A couple of weeks ago I received this birthday card from my friend, Luetta.  I loved everything about it so decided that I wanted it to be a Make-It-Monday card.


I will say that the adhesive sheets are well worth the money as they make adhering the words a piece of cake!!  When I cut the DSP for this project every card will turn out looking a little different because the design on the paper is so varied!!


Stamps: Art Gallery
Cardstock: White Thick, Night of Navy
Designer Series Paper: Fine Art Floral
Accessories: Floral Gallery Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Versamark, 
White Embossing  Powder, 
Heat Tool, Adhesive Sheets, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals



Retreat weekend is coming to a close with eight projects completed.  Now mind you that some of those projects have multiple cards in them.  I think I have made two cute boxes, a piece of framed art, and 37 cards.  That is not counting the stuff I brought to stamp in the down time which was 56 more cards.  I think it was a pretty productive weekend.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: