March 29, 2021

Handsomely Suited

When I saw this card on Pinterest I knew it would be perfect for one of the cards in this week's Cards In The Mail, Masculine Birthday cards.  There are several plaid patterns in this pack of paper so you could make all kinds of plaid shirts.


I know I always struggle to come up with guy cards . . . I guess I am just more of a flower card kind of person.  But I love when I do come up with some.  I know I am planning on making several of each one of the cards in the packet this week.


Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Well Suited
Accessories:  Suit & Tie Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Hold on to your hat today . . . it is going to be windy!!!  Warm, but windy!!  Stamping is on the agenda for this morning, then a physical therapy appointment this afternoon, and supper with friends.  A pretty great day, if you ask me!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: