March 3, 2021

Vine Design

One of the best #Coronaquinces for me has been the Cards in The Mail packets every two weeks.  It pushes me to use the designer series paper that I can have a tendency to hoard!!  I have found that I love coming up with cards that only use a sentiment and paper.


This is another one of the cards that is in this week's packets.  The Seashells 3D Embossing Folder is really cool and gives a lot of dimensions and texture to the card.  This is probably one of the first layouts I ever used when I started stamping almost 20 years ago.  


Stamps:  Vine Design
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, White
Designer Series Paper: Sand & Sea
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Seashells 3D Embossing Folder, 
2" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood . . . I am loving the sunshine and the melting snow!!  My view out of my stamping room window is much more pleasant without the snow on the ground.  Hopefully I will start to see green grass soon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: