March 12, 2021

Butterfly Bouquet

Last week was Technique/Stamp Club and I totally forgot about posting the other technique that we worked with . . . I called it Pouncing Using Blender Brushes.


As you can see, it gives a much softer look to the ink than sponges or sponge daubers.  They are my new favorite tool.  You will want to put them on your wish list.  They are so popular that they are sold out right now but will be available on March 29th again.

One of the things I love about stamping is when someone takes the same supplies and makes a totally different-looking card.  Such was the case last Thursday night.  Here is Kippen's card and her pouncing.




And here is the original card some of the others made.  Same supplies . . . totally different look.



Stamps: Butterfly Bouquet, Art Gallery
Cardstock:  Pretty Peacock, Basic Black, White
Ink: Memento Black, Flirty Flamingo, Gorgeous Grape, 
So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Pool Party, Pacific Point
Accessories:  Floral Gallery Dies, Stamparatus, Blending Brushes, 
Holiday Rhinestone Jewels, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals


As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door to a morning eye appointment.  I am hoping that my eyes get back to normal fairly quickly so that I can spend the afternoon in my stamping room.  If not . . . it will be another basketball afternoon.  It may be that anyway!!  LOL

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: