March 22, 2021

Springtime Joy

Have you been loving the springtime weather we have been having lately??  Every day John and I have commented on how great the sun looks and then around 5:00 we also comment that we are so glad that it is lighter later in the evening.  It does wonders for a person.  What better way to welcome spring than with this little guy !!


I realize just now that I am looking at these photos that I forgot to put the Pearl Basic Jewels on the flowers of the headband and that I forgot the ribbon on the side.  Just imagine they are there!!  LOL



Stamps: Springtime Joy
Cardstock:   Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hydrangea Hill
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Highland Heather Combo Pack, Old Olive Combo Pack
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for an early morning hair appointment.  I am glad that it is early because that means that I can get home in time to watch the Hawkeye basketball game.  I was thrilled that it was a late morning game since tonight is Make It Monday.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: