March 4, 2021

Butterfly Gala

Another simple Cards in the Mail card for today!!  An embossing folder and some designer series paper and you are ready to go!!  How simple can that be!!


I love this Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper that is in the Annual Idea Book and Catalog.  I get so focused sometimes on the Mini catalogs that I forget about all of the awesome products that are in the regular catalog. Take a look and tell me what your favorite item is in the 2020-2021 Idea Book and Catalog.


Stamps: Butterfly Gala
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, White
Designer Series Paper: Artistry Blooms
Ink: Garden Green
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder, Gilded Gems, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Technique/Stamp Club planning and preparing are on the agenda for today.  I may try to go for a walk outside if the weather warms up to what I think it will.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: