March 16, 2021

Hydrangea Haven

My goodness!!  When someone asked me last night how I liked the Hydrangea Haven stamp set I realized that I have only used the sentiments in the set.  Such is the case with this card as well.  I do love the sentiments and fonts!!



I used one of the pieces of the Butterfly Bijou paper to die cut my butterfly.  No two cards will be exactly alike because the shading on each of the butterflies will be totally different based on where you put your die.


Stamps: Hydrangea Haven
Cardstock: Basic White Thick, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Butterfly Bijou
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories:  Butterfly Wings Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, 
Scripty 3D Embossing Folder, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has started out with an early morning appointment and then a trip to look for a new refrigerator.  My refrigerator works just fine but is pretty old in refrigerator years, so I decided to replace it while I have a choice of what I want, instead of having to take whatever might be available when mine decides not to work!!

This afternoon I am taking John to receive his second COVID vaccine and I am scheduled to get mine in the morning!!  Doing the happy dance here!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: