March 24, 2021

Beautiful Friendship

Will Beautiful Friendship be on the retiring list that is released later on this afternoon?  I certainly hope not!!  I love this set . . . for both the images and the sentiments.


Even though this is Terra Cotta Tile ribbon it sure seems to work with the Calypso Coral ink color.  I had to check twice to make sure I had read it right and that it was indeed Terra Cotta Tile.


Stamps: Beautiful Friendship
Cardstock: Calypsoral, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Natural Touch Specialty
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Bumblebee
Accessories:  Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots

There was no stamping or crafting going on yesterday.  After my early morning appointment, I ran a couple of errands and then came home and watched the women's Hawkeye basketball game.  I fixed supper and the day pretty much seemed to be over.  After walking this morning I am hoping to spend the afternoon in my craft room.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: