April 28, 2021

Butterfly Gala

This butterfly punch on this designer series paper is absolutely perfect!!  Again, this card comes from one I made with Susie on Saturday.  I knew right away when I saw it that it was one I wanted to make at a stamp night.



The Playing With Patterns Resin Dots are actually Purple Posy, but they are also pretty close to the new In-Color, Fresh Freesia.  I am going to try and do a much better job of using them during this next catalog year!!


Stamps: Butterfly Gala (Retiring), Borders Abound (Retiring),
Cardstock: Purple Posy (Retiring), Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Hydrangea Hill
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder, 
Butterfly Duet Punch (Retiring), Playing With Patterns Resin Dots, 
Playing With Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack (Retiring), 
Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Another beautiful morning, another appointment, and another afternoon of sitting outside and reading.  I actually got quite warm yesterday sitting in the sun and had to retreat to the front porch, where the sun was not quite so direct.   I am loving these spring days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: