April 23, 2021

Handsomely Suited

How about a daisy garden today??  And in my favorite colors . . . black and yellow or gold!!  It won't be too long before we are seeing flowers springing up everywhere!!


If I were to make this card again I think I would opt for the smaller daisy punch or fewer daisies on this card.  But I do like the layout and the way it turned out.


Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Basic White
Ink: Memento Black
Accessories:  Many Medallions Dies (Retiring), Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Stitched Rectangle Shapes Dies, Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder, 
Daisy Punch, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I need to finish getting ready for the day.  My friends, Judy and Joan, are picking me up and we are going to do the Rural Road Trip, Spring Edition.  There are so many little quaint shops in the area and this is a fun day of shopping them!!  Plus when you are with friends, it just makes the day better!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: