April 9, 2021

Itty Bitty Birthdays

Another great stamp set that you might want to consider adding to your stash is Itty Bitty Birthdays.  It has some great sentiments and they are, as the title indicates, rather small and will fit on cards perfectly.



This card uses a lot of retiring products, some of them sold out already!!  The Terracotta Tile Cardstock, ink, and ribbon as well as the Star Designer elements will all be disappearing at the end of the month.  You might be thinking . . . ."I didn't know that ribbon was that wide."  Well, it isn't.  I  cut it in half lengthwise and just adhered it to the sentiment strip on the top and the bottom.


Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays (Retiring)
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile (Retiring), Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Ice Cream Corner
Ink: Terra Cotta Tile (Retiring)
Accessories:  Terracotta Tile 1/2" Scalloped Ribbon (Retiring), 
Star Designer Elements (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I think I got somewhat caught up on my rest yesterday.  I do know I did not get much of anything accomplished, but that is okay.  Today is another day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: