April 16, 2021

Pretty Perennials

Last March when I attended the Stampin' Sisters virtual weekend, this is one of the cards we made.  I love how bright and springy it is!!  The bright colors just say happy happy happy to me!!


This is actually one of the cards we made from an 8.5" X 11" piece of white cardstock that we stamped to make our own designer series background and then cut into pieces to make 7 different cards.  I will share the rest of them in the coming days.


Stamps: Pretty Perennials
Cardstock: Mango Melody, Basic Black, Granny Apple Green, Basic White 
Ink: Memento Black, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, 
Daffodil Delight,  Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green
Accessories:  Perennial Petals Dies, 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today has been a lazy morning and the rest of the day does not look to be a whole lot different.  I have a book I want to finish and am planning on doing a little stamping while listening to the Cubs this afternoon.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: