April 14, 2021

Happy Thoughts

A couple of weeks ago my friend, Susie, posted a card like this using the blue background sunflowers.  I loved the idea of triple-time die-cutting so wanted to do one as well for Make-It-Monday.  I chose the pattern that I had the most of and it happened to be the Just Jade background sunflowers.



I think everyone really liked this technique on Monday night because I heard several people comment that they were going to try it with other DSP and those that did not have the Stitched Rectangle Dies will have them soon.  Such an easy way to make a card with a big WOW factor!!


Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Just jade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Flowers For Every Season (Retiring)
Ink: Just Jade
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Story Label Punch (Retiring), 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (Retiring), 
Bumblebee 1/4" Ribbon (Retiring),
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a pretty free day with the exception of a physical therapy appointment this morning.  I want to try and play with some of my new goodies this afternoon while listening to the Cubs baseball game.  Pretty perfect afternoon!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: