April 15, 2021

Circle Celebration

Today's card is another triple time card . . . this time stamping and one I saw on a site I follow, Flowerbug's Inkspot.  I loved her color combination as well.



This is another one of the cards everyone stamping with me this week is making.  The only hard part of this card is making sure that you put the stamp into the right color of ink.  I was very guilty of mixing it up when I was making my sample . . . the people on Monday night did a wonderful job of keeping things straight!!


Stamps: Circle Celebrations, Fancy Phrases (Retiring)
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Basic White
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Tailored Tag Punch, 
1/4" Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon (Retiring), 
2020-2022 In Color Enamel Shapes, (Retiring)
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is the third Thursday of the month so that means it is another Technique/Stamp Club night.  They are doing the same techniques that the other group did last month.  I am hoping to go to Iowa City a little early this afternoon to do a little errand running, making the most of my trips to town!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: