April 13, 2021

Art Gallery

This card, which I saw on a site I follow, CreativeLee Yours, was one of the cards everyone made last night at Make-It-Monday.  I love the way she used the embossing folder on the inside layer of the card, something I had never done before.


When you open the card there is a small white scalloped rectangle with another flower image and a place to write your message.  Not a lot of space for a lot of writing, but enough to convey your message.  I had several other sentiments on hand in case anyone wanted to make it into a different kind of card.


Stamps: Art Gallery, Dressed to Impress, Celebrate Sunflowers
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Basic White
Designer Series Paper:  Fine Art Floral
Ink: Bumblebee, Poppy Parade, Memento Black
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, 
Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder, 3/16" Braided Trim (Retiring), 
Gold Glitter Enamel Dots (Retiring), 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be appointment day . . . although they are fun appointments . . . hair, nails, etc.  I am hoping to run a couple of errands when I am done and then hope to unpack my box of pre-order products from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual catalog.  I have not let myself open the box when I knew I had other things that had to be done because I would get so engrossed in the new things.  Hopefully I will have a little time to stamp as well.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: