April 7, 2021

Butterfly Gala

Don't you just love this Peony Garden Designer Series Paper?  If so, then you better run and get some because it will only be around for another couple of weeks and it is on SALE!!!



The soft pinks and grays in this paper complement each other so well.  And I will be oh so sorry to see this butterfly punch leave at the end of the month.  I know we have the beautiful new Butterfly Wings Dies, but this punch is so handy to just grab and punch.


Stamps:   Butterfly Gala (Retiring)
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Gray Granite, Basis White, Vellum
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden (retiring)
Ink: Gray Granite
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangle Dies, Meadow Moments Embossing Folder, 
Butterfly Duet Punch (retiring), Basic Pearl Jewels, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this John and I are out the door for an early morning eye appointment for him.  I am hoping it will be quick, but if our past experience is worth anything, we probably won't be home till mid-afternoon!!

I did finish up the big project I was making for Hanna last night so it's okay if we are gone all day . . . my fingers and wrists need a bit of a rest!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: