April 3, 2021

In Bloom

April 1st was the first Thursday of the month which meant it was Technique/Stamp Club night.  We worked with a couple of very old techniques, the first of which was kissing.  I was kind of surprised that no one had heard of that technique before, so I was glad that I had chosen it.


I really liked the look of the In Bloom Designer Series Paper that was offered during Sale-a-Bration and was kind of going to re-create that look.  The hardest part for me with this card was finding stamps that showed texture that would show up with the small flowers.  I was pretty pleased with the way it turned out.


Stamps: In Bloom, Rooted In Nature (Retiring), 
Textured Essentials (Retiring), Stacked Stone 
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Rococo Rose (Retiring), Basic White
Ink: Petal Pink, Rococo Rose (Retiring), Old Olive, 
Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, 
Accessories: Double Oval Punch, Champagne Rhinestone Jewels, 
Whisper White 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon (Retiring), Mini Glue Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, 

What a beautiful weekend it looks like we are going to have!!  I am hoping to get out and enjoy some of this weather . . . I may even just sit outside and read in the sun, as long as the wind isn't an issue.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: