April 19, 2021

Happy Thoughts

Everybody needs thinking of you cards . . . because everybody likes to be thought of.  I know I have sent way more cards this last year than I have in a long long time!!  This would be the perfect card for sympathy, get well, or just to let someone know you were thinking of them.



The designer series paper in this card is from another one of those products I have had forever and never used.  Silly me!!  The paper and the stamp set that come in this product medley are awesome!!  This is one of the cards that is in this week's Cards in the Mail.


Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Seaside Spray (Retiring SOLD OUT), 
Very Vanilla
Ink: Misty Moonlight
Accessories:  Boho Indigo Product Medley, Well Suited Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is a finish up projects kind of day so that I can go on to something new!!  I am hoping to get most of them done by early afternoon so that I can move on to something else.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!o pack

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: