April 12, 2021

Flowering Blooms

Have you ever had a stamp set sit on your shelf unused and then when you finally use it you think . . . "Why haven't I been using you all along?"


Such is the case with me and the Flowering Blooms stamp set.  And then when you pair it with my favorite color combination, purple and green, it gets even better.  I did stamp the same stamp twice, once in green and once in purple, and then just fussy cut the purple flowers and popped them on the card with a dimensional.


Stamps: Flowering Blooms (Retiring)
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Gorgeous Grape, Very Vanilla
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories:  Layering Circles Dies, 1 1/2" Circle Punch (Retiring), 
Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is done and ready to go for Make-It-Monday tonight.  It is just sitting by the back door waiting to be loaded into the car.  Since that is all ready to go I think it might be time to clean off my stamping table again so that I can sort of keep my organization going!!  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: