April 24, 2021

Itty Bitty Birthdays

Itty Bitty Birthdays is one of those stamps sets that everybody needs because it has sentiments that are as the title says . . . itty bitty.  That way they will fit on cards quite easily and still say what you want to say!!


Paired here with one of my favorite retiring Designer Series Papers . . . Peony Garden . . . it makes the perfect birthday card.  I have decided that I really like pattern mixing in my cards . . . I am not so great with it in clothes or anything else.


Stamps: Itty Bitty Birthdays (Retiring)
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Basic Gray, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Peony Garden (Retiring)
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Everyday Label Punch, 
2" Circle Punch (Retiring), Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets (Retiring), 
Snail Mail Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals


Yesterday was a great day spent with friends on the Rural Road Trip.  It will come as a surprise to people who know me but I didn't really buy anything much!!  Other than food and drink, I don't think I spent over $10.

Today is going to be another fun day spent with friends.  As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a day spent stamping with friends who I have not seen for a while.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: