April 2, 2021

Handsomely Suited

Today's card is the last of the Masculine Cards in the Mail for this week.  I don't know about you but I think I am going to stock up on making these masculine cards I have posted this week so that I have some on hand when I need them.


Have you ever looked at a piece of designer series paper and could not decide which side you wanted to have show?  Well, with this card that is not a problem . . . it features both sides of the paper!!


I am thinking when I make some more of these cards that I will probably use a Pacific Point base so that there is a little more color to the card.  It may be a masculine card, but I think guys still like a little color in their lives!!


Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White
Designer Series Paper: Well Suited
Ink: Pacific Point
Accessories:  Double Oval Punch, Matte Black Dots, 
Well Suited Twine Combo Pack, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be the start of a beautiful Easter weekend!!  It might be a little breezy and chilly today, but after that, I am lovin' the forecast. Today's craft project is going to be finishing up some thank you cards I am making for Hanna so that I can take them to her next weekend!! 

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: